 Local / Australia / 9061
9060  |  9062
Subject:
Lego World Club Magazine No. 2 - 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:43:51 GMT

Well...

Umm...

Yeah...  Well they arrived! I guess you can't complain when you get them for
free :)  So on that note... great!

Well it's all Soccer World Cup action in here... Jedi Starfighter poster
inside and a few other features.  It also came with a Bionicle Poster, a Bob
the Builder 'LIVE SHOW' flyer (that LEGO is co Supporting/Sponser) in which
they offer dicounted (GOLD) tickets for being a member :).  A flyer to renew
your subscription for FREE (for 1 year).  And a little packet of Bionicle
stickers?

Mel
www.brickzine.com