 Local / Australia / 9104
Re: Next National Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
This is probably doable as long as a lot of people turn up.  Unfortunately
air travel is not generally considered compatible with large MOCs.  Armies
(bags of figs and a few sturdy vehicles) are fine - stately Melbournian
residences might have difficulty surviving Virgin Blue's baggage handlers

Which is why I choose to fly Qantas ;-)

Hmmm. I also chose Qantas (they had the cheapest fares when I booked!) and
still suffered minor damage, even though my stuff was packed in a large box
with packing foam, which was then packed inside a suitcase, surrounded by
clothing!

There's no way to protect against luggage chuckers!

ROSCO