 Local / Australia / 9107
9106  |  9108
Subject:
Lego on Rove Live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:23:07 GMT

OMG! sorry.... I wasn't watching T.V but when someone mentions LEGO, the
ears point up ;)

After watching some movie, we flicked over to Rove Live... and the "Tell us
where to go" segment was Corinne? to go to Adelaide/South Australia to a guy
called Tom... (can't re his last name).

Apparently he has over 90,000 pieces of Lego, it's stashed away and built
into each theme (which he seemed to have fairly much all types/themes).
They are stroed in his shed and everything is displayed on the shelves... He
has signs, posters and lots of hanging things all Lego stuff.  He's an older
guy, but obviously loves it just as much as we do!

Adeladians... you should contact this guy, unless you already know him?  He
charges $2 entry fee to see his display which covers many themes and trains
and all...

All proceeds go to St Johns Ambulance (IIRC).

Well there ya have it... I was excited and shocked to see this :)

Mel