 Local / Australia / 9122
Re: Largest Lego Collection in Australia ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley writes:
I saw the segment and I thought they said 90,000 piece collection.

-Brad

I doubt the $90,000 pricetag on the collection
a case for mediawatch itself.

Hi Brad... I saw it too, what I meant in my post was that, (it always seems
like all I do is watch TV ;)... I wasn't watching the TV, but were sitting
at the computer... but I can see the TV from where I sit.  Anyway as soon as
I saw/heard it on TV, that's when my ears popped up... and I thought they
said 90,000+ pieces too... I don't recall anything about worth.

Just clearing stuff up :)

Mel