 Local / Australia / 8818
Re: June Meet Brikwars 'registration'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 08:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
Hi everyone,

This thread isn't so much a resistration. It's more just working out whats
going on. Heres my ideas:

- Max. 500 point armies (much of my bricks will be tied up in other models
so I think 500 points should be adequate...)
I reckon if there's multiple independent players, points limits don't matter
as much

- space technology
Fine, fine, fine :)

- Snow terrain?? I can bring some white flannelette sheets (make for good
snow) and if everyone could bring a small bit of bricked up snow terrain
(rocky outcrops, abandoned outposts, etc.) it would work out good.
Cool...sorta.  I got a couple of (badly yellowed) grey road boards, that's
prolly the limit of my terrain.  Perhaps could make an old Classic Space
Airfield, or somethin'?

- Everyone playing needs to make up a sheet with each of their units' stats
on it so that the game speed can be maximised. • Agree 100% and then some :)
- Anything else?
Need a plot, to create atmosphere.  Any ideas? (besides the obvious one that
comes up when you think of space technology on ice...  Dack?  Dack! :P)

Michael Dallaston