 Local / Australia / 6640
Re: NEXT SYDNEY MEET: the Fest formerly known as STUDS: 9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
So are we going to decide on a definate date.. location for our next meet...?
So far I think we were talking about the first weekend in august..... and at
the Uni..... is this OK with everyone......????
Kev...:  )

If I recall correctly I volunteered to host the next one (number nine?).
I've put some skates on and started but if anyone doesn't like the
date/location/colour of Pete Callaway's shirt please reply and we'll see
what alternatives are available.

Right, that's two seemingly unrelated and unwarranted references to my
personage Mr Howse and Mr Crawford. Something I should know about? Or should
Boxer Tanbriks be roused from his hypersleep chamber (aka the Sara Lee
2litre icecream bucket)and be sent down under to slap the pair of you with a
brick separator?

Pete Callaway™