 Local / Australia / 6585
Re: NEXT SYDNEY MEET....????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:16:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
[snip] And as for any idea that we should create "official"
organisations for ourselves, forget it. We really would end
up with meetings like my "minutes" describe.

But the holograms would be fun! ;-)

To my mind, Brickwars is like watching paint dry.
What sort of paint? Because if you get the right shade of blue-green semi
gloss acrylic, you're right - it is pretty exciting.)

It seems that each round takes hours for no visible result,

I see you fail to grasp the subtleties of the game ;-)

Personally I'd just stick with the beer rounds and skip the others.

Well, you do have a point there.

Motion to adjourn ...
Unfortunately, as an unminuted observer, you can't do that ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick Morpork