 Local / Australia / 6564
Re: NEXT SYDNEY MEET....????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 04:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Sounds OK to me (in theory).
Is the Uni _the_ most central location?

Pretty much. The most distant come from the Southern Highlands, the outer
west, and the central coast.

How many of "us" are there that might attend?

I think we all fitted into two cars when we went shopping at the last
Gosford S'fest (but there might have been one or two in a third car).

Is there an Agenda or does it all happen ad hoc.

Ad hoc. There's showing and admiring MOCs, talking about LEGO, Brikwars,
talking about LEGO, eating (if necessary), talking about LEGO, trading your
surplus bricks (if necessary) and talking about LEGO.

Remember - treat me gently as I'm a newbie AFOL, ok?
Of course: we need to preserve our dwindling numbers ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork