 Local / Australia / 6562
Re: NEXT SYDNEY MEET....????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
OK.....

So are we going to decide on a deffinate date.. location for our next meet...?
So far I think we were talking about the first weekend in august..... and at
the Uni..... is this OK with everyone......????

Kev...:  )

Sounds OK to me (in theory).
Is the Uni _the_ most central location? How many of "us" are there that
might attend?
Is there an Agenda or does it all happen ad hoc.

Remember - treat me gently as I'm a newbie AFOL, ok?

Ed.