 Local / Australia / 6004
Re: US dollars. Which bank should I rob?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
With the advent of e-mail verification, finally members has a clear
advantage. Or at least, that's how it seems to me.

I'd say it's more a case of "Members who post using the web form have a
clear advantage". Luckily I do most of the time 8?)

Because of this I've
decided to get my Pesos into gear and change them for some Universal(TM)
dollars.

??? Don't really see the link here. Am I missing something?

I think James wants to become a financial member of Lugnet.

Can anyone recommend the best bank/service/man-in-the-street to get some of
the aforementioned greenbacks from?

Try a bank at which you have an account. Most of them bump up the fee if you
don't have an A/C with them. I haven't found any cheap sources in the
street. Of course, you could always sell some Lego to an American... 8?)

Don't go to Amex, they charge AU$ 8 to convert.
Especially for US$10.

pete.w