 Local / Australia / 6002
6001  |  6003
Subject:
US dollars. Which bank should I rob?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 06:38:49 GMT

With the advent of e-mail verification, finally members has a clear
advantage. Or at least, that's how it seems to me. Because of this I've
decided to get my Pesos into gear and change them for some Universal(TM)
dollars.

ECON 101 Exam.
You have 30mins. Answer at least ONE question. More questions may be attempted
and your grade will be the highest scoring question. All questions are of
equal value. Good luck

ANSWER
Does anyone have some US dollars lying around I can buy at a competitive rate?
OR
Can anyone recommend the best bank/service/man-in-the-street to get some of
the aforementioned greenbacks from?
OR
Are the any up-coming financial thingys that may affect the exchange rate
that I ought know about and hence exchange before/after?

James (who's in the middle of exam cycle, can you tell?