 Local / Australia / 6007
Re: US dollars. Which bank should I rob?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:51:12 GMT

With the advent of e-mail verification, finally members has a clear
advantage. Or at least, that's how it seems to me.

However, we NNTP-using members will doubtless find it a pain in the bum.

This will be my first posting since the advent of verification.

Kerry