 Local / Australia / 5956
Re: Buyonicle unmasked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:50:37 GMT

*dies* ggggggg... K-mart sells these masks for $3.95! - anyone going to buy
these mad things should purchase them from Target (it's almost like, buy one
get one free compared to K-mart).  K-mart's had sticker prices on them,
almost as if they came straight from Myer).  Be aware!

If anyone can't get these things where ever you are... email us cause if
they sell out where you are, we might have some up here...

Mel (last day of being 25! :(   )