 Local / Australia / 5947
Re: Buyonicle unmasked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 04:30:30 GMT

Target Hobart have the Bionicles and Masks (lots and lots of them $1.95)
and half a dozen unpacked Lego boxes.  No-one seems to be buying the
Bionicles at all although lots of ~8-10 year old boys look at them in
passing (school hols).  Haven't been to the other Target.  No signs of new
stock at Myer, Kmart or Toyworld, I rarely bother with Bridges Bros anymore
and Harris Scarfe no longer counts (They are still trading, they just have
very little stock and aren't replacing it)

No Ogel Control Centres in this state still.  What's it selling for on the
mainland?

Deidre

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
A quick scout of my local shops uncovered two empty Mask display boxes at • ...
Other Kmarts & Targets didn't appear to have any masks yet in my area.

Melbourne city TRU has quite a few mask left, as does the Target.

I bought 4 packs from Target today, 1 had 3 masks in it, and another had an
infected Tahu, WooHoo!

Martin