 Local / Australia / 5954
Re: Buyonicle unmasked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
$99.95 I think, but Kmart prices seem the highest for Star Wars or LoM stock.
I think there are only 3 figs in the set too. It seems Lego are loathe to go
over the $100 mark this year after the slow moving Gungan Sub (7161) and
Podracer sets (7171) of last year.

Let's not even think about the original price for the Podracer set! Horrifying.

Cheers

Richie Dulin