 Local / Australia / 5939
5938  |  5940
Subject:
Buyonicle unmasked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:10:44 GMT

A quick scout of my local shops uncovered two empty Mask display boxes at
W4K Penrith ($2.5X) and Target Penrith ($1.9X).
So these mask polybags have sold out fairly quickly, considering the poorly
trafficked W4K, note the 50c more expensive price.
Target had the big buyonicle display just inside the main entrance, a rather
prime position.

Other Kmarts & Targets didn't appear to have any masks yet in my area.

meanwhile in another theme...
The Ogel command centre has appeared at various Kmart stores that I have
visited, including a Melbourne store I saw before I left.

pete.w