 Local / Australia / 5965
Re: Buyonicle unmasked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:06:33 GMT

Happy Birthday Mel..... I just my BDay last week too.... 28 for me....:  )

Kev...:  )
OH... did ya get that parcel I sent you?

Happy Birthday for last week Kevin, I guess you too never got my emails (one
which said "Happy Birthday", the other about the stuff).  D'oh! gosh that
sucks, as I told Martin in the post earlier, both my pop and hotmail's have
been stuffing up lately :/  But thanks for the parcel, I'll email you asap
about the details, I just downloaded a new email service so.... hope it works!

Thanks again... Mel