 Local / Australia / 5972
Re: Ogel Control Centre at Kmart (was Re: Buyonicle unmasked)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:18:00 GMT

"pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

The $99 is still scaring me off, especially for a handful of transparent
elements.

I compared it to the Race set 6617, which roughly the same same price, seems
to weigh about the same so I guessed similar value for money, so my
reasoning was that as nobody pointed out 6617 as being good value then
neither was this set. Then again, one can always personally weigh up what
one thinks of the parts (I quite liked 6617's parts), and also whether one
has an overwhelming urge to buy Alpha Team despite it being mostly
rubbish... ;-)

--
Cheers,
Paul