 Local / Australia / 5955
Re: Brick Bay Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:08:27 GMT

Thanks for all those who replied.

I opened my shop on Monday and I already got an order from the US, all my
western I put up and now its all sold, :). That is 16 items!!!

I listened to your advice, bcause if you look some of my prices look like
Aussie and some look like US, so that is confusing on my shop, I will close
the shop up for matienence on the weekend and reopen ASAP. I also sent an
invoice through my e-mail so he gets it.

Thanks,
James

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Yeah for ease of comparison everyone lists in US$. Like Mel I have people
asking me all the time about the currency.
I have it on my splash page, and also on my terms and conditions so that
people see it before they place an order.

P.S. I hope everyone is checking their shops regularly as the Brickbay email
system seems to be non functioning. (No order notifications). Also seems
that invoicing isn't working. I am sending invoices through normal email.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

James Ng <james_ng@start.com.au> wrote in message