 Local / Australia / 5762
Re: Venue located for June lego meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 13:29:12 GMT

Ben, any thoughts on worthy accommodation nearby?

Alternatively, maybe Sue-Ann knows of somewhere nearish to
the venue?

Anywhere in the city is not far from the venue. The venue is just a shortish
walk from the No. 55 tram. In the city I can recommend the Hotel Y - its a
YWCA venue and has a range of accomodation (from shared to private
facilities) with a good range of prices.

Of course, as Ben and I have both said, people are VERY welcome to stay at
our respective houses. Trev and I have a spare (queen size) bed and LOTS of
floor space. I even promise to pick up all the lego so it's not too
uncomfortable on the floor ;)

Otherwise, near Optus Oval (Princes Park) there's a couple of cheap hotels.
If you have a car, they're not far from the venue. Also only a short taxi
ride.

cheers

sue ann