 Local / Australia / 5737
Re: Venue located for June lego meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 10:25:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Hi, Ben

You've pretty much seen my contribution to "the force" - everyone else'll
see it in a few days 8?)

Well, I can always assign another squad or so to you...we can work it out on
the day as to who commands which squads/weapons.

BTW, I've got half a dozen Johnnys in my suitcase (only 1 back-pack tho)

Sounds good :) [Actually, if you find a 5958 [the adventurer set that wasn't
in Oz] I'd like one or two of them [but don't worry if you can't find any :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross

ROSCO

Well, I think I'll just have the RBR [that's "Royal Briktorian Regiment"]
along with my sale box[es] and maybe a couple of binders of assorted
paperwork...I don't know how much space I'll need :)

BTW, If there are any other Victorians [or even other collectors interstate
who would be willing to take to the field with a force on our behalf against
the Welshishish rabble, could you please email me at:
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au
so I can work out what forces will be available for the battle [please let
me know what forces you are able to have take to the field...I may reply
asking about the odd item that you may have that could assist that may have
been over-looked]
I believe that Paul may be able to assist [I have my plans] along with ROSS
and Sue-Ann, and I think Kane and George may also be able to assist, but
I'll need to know roughly what forces we have.

but really any collectors who have mini-figs who wouldn't look out of place
in a space battle [for those who don't know, my main force consists of
several 'johnny thunders'...the adventurer guy with the slouch hat...but
really any figure can be useful (though if you have any spare of these, or a
couple of other adventurers, I'd be interested in acquiring them through
trade/sale)] would be welcomed to our team. (Yep, even Santosh can assist
us, seeing as he has seen the light and moved to Victoria :) )

As to those who wish to assist with the invasion...I'll leave it to one of
the Welshishish commanders to beg for help in covering their commanders
retreat :)

Benjamin Whytcross [Who's still working on defensive tools for use in
assisting previously mentioned retreat [or even to prevent the forces
landing :) ]]