 Local / Australia / 5739
Re: Venue located for June lego meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 10:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Richie Dulin
The Dark Shogun
Would be Vanquisher of the Bricktorians

I think rear-guard for the Welshishish retreat sounds more plausible after
last time :)

But the Dark Shogun was not present last time! However, in the (extremely
unlikely) event of a Welshishish retreat, the 7^2 Samurai will not be taking
part*. Give us victory, or give us Seppuku*!

Well, we were planning on giving you several free shuttle launched
missiles...but after last time, that may be underkill, so we're looking into
other ways of decorating the landscape with Welshishish body parts [and
there won't be any radio masts this time, either.]

Ah...but you have to know where they are first ;)
Not necessarily. I'm reminded of that Monty Python sketch demonstrating
camoflage....

WELL...We DO have the goon squad: Lance Private Eckles, Lance corporal
Bluebottle, Major Bloodnok and the like...should be interesting :)

Benjamin Whytcross

Honourable Cheers

Richie Dulin
The Dark Shogun

*Except maybe the Dark Shogun himself, who may slip away at the last minute
to attend to some pressing business elsewhere.