 Local / Australia / 5690
Re: Venue located for June lego meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 22:52:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:
Hi everyone

It's taken longer than I thought, but I have finally secured a venue for the
Queens Birthday long weekend Lego meet.

The venue is the Brunswick South West Uniting Church on Union Street,
Brunswick. We have the hall from midday on Sunday, June 10th for as long as
we like - but I think 6pm might be a good pack up time. The hall is CHEAP -
only $8 an hour (much better than the $35/hour someone wanted to charge us!)

Sounds Great....:  )

What we need to know ASAP is how much stuff to we have to accomodate. In
other words - nominate how much space you all need table wise. We have a
table tennis table for brick wars, plus four trestles. I have access to
other trestles but will need to transport them - hence the need for an idea
of requirements. The venue has a kitchen and toilets plus 3 other small
rooms we can use.

Well I dont know what I'll be taking.... I dont really have anything to
take.... well that will fit in the car anyway...!!! I might bring a surprise
or two....:  ) So I dont think I need any table space....
Andrea and I will be staying an extra day, we're heading back on the
tuesday, we meeting up with friends in Melb... so we're staying actually in
the City....

Kev...: )