 Local / Australia / 5691
Re: Venue located for June lego meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 23:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

but really any collectors who have mini-figs who wouldn't look out of place
in a space battle [for those who don't know, my main force consists of
several 'johnny thunders'...the adventurer guy with the slouch hat...but
really any figure can be useful (though if you have any spare of these, or a
couple of other adventurers, I'd be interested in acquiring them through
trade/sale)] would be welcomed to our team. (Yep, even Santosh can assist
us, seeing as he has seen the light and moved to Victoria :) )

I only have two mini-figs with me down here!

I thought that I wont be able to make it as my g/f is planning on coming
down to Melb either that weekend or the one before (I hope its the sooner one!)

But if I can make it, then count me and my two mini-figs in! One of them is
a girl on a bicycle though! ;) And of course my Trains won't be in attendance :(

The Big question is, who's side will I be on! *scratches chin*

Santosh
(who's never going to get used to crazy Melbourne driving)