 Local / Australia / 5717
Re: Venue located for June lego meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, George Georgiou writes:
Hello Sue Ann and all others

I might need a small table, as I plan on bringing some town and space sets
that I have acquired for trade. There will be approximately 15 - 20 sets
ranging in size from '1 baseplate' in size to the "small set" size. Hoping
to trade for some castle sets!!!

Just for those that might be interested the sets are mostly 1985-1989. I
will be posting some more information about what I have and what I want, on
the web soon. So keep a look out for it.

Thanks
George

PS. Ben, I will be happy to contribute to any brickwars game that might be
staged on that day. Except I will need to work out what I might have to
contribute to to the "Johnny Thunders" and the  overall force.
But you will here from me soon.

no worries...Johnny thunders aren't a pre-requisite for joining the fray on
the side of right :)

Benjamin Whytcross

Sue Ann Barber <activeim@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
Hi everyone

It's taken longer than I thought, but I have finally secured a venue for the
Queens Birthday long weekend Lego meet.

The venue is the Brunswick South West Uniting Church on Union Street,
Brunswick. We have the hall from midday on Sunday, June 10th for as long as
we like - but I think 6pm might be a good pack up time. The hall is CHEAP -
only $8 an hour (much better than the $35/hour someone wanted to charge us!)

What we need to know ASAP is how much stuff to we have to accomodate. In
other words - nominate how much space you all need table wise. We have a
table tennis table for brick wars, plus four trestles. I have access to
other trestles but will need to transport them - hence the need for an idea
of requirements. The venue has a kitchen and toilets plus 3 other small
rooms we can use.

cheers

sue ann