 Local / Australia / 5693
Re: Venue located for June lego meet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 01:00:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
The Big question is, who's side will I be on! *scratches chin*
Why not have one minifig each way?

But if I can make it, then count me and my two mini-figs in! One of them is
a girl on a bicycle though! ;)

Hmmm.... what's the other one*?

Santosh
(who's never going to get used to crazy Melbourne driving)

Yeah... they drive on the right down there, don't they?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
The Dark Shogun
Would be Vanquisher of the Bricktorians

*If it's a Timmy or a Jar Jar, it's definitely a Bricktorian ;)