 Local / Australia / 5763
5762  |  5764
Subject:
Board Games?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 00:39:20 GMT

I'm wondering if anyone has thought about, or already written, some kind of
board gaming rules - aka Warhammer, BattleTech, or something, but using
Lego.

Just thought I ask before I spend the next few weeks, sleeplessly in front
of a word processor. There just isn't enough time to work _and_ play with
Lego _and_ write pointless games. I think I should quit work :)

---