 Local / Australia / 5765
Re: Bored Games?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 01:39:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Adam Wood writes:
I'm wondering if anyone has thought about, or already written, some kind of
board gaming rules - aka Warhammer, BattleTech, or something, but using
Lego.
Just thought I ask before I spend the next few weeks, sleeplessly in front
of a word processor. There just isn't enough time to work _and_ play with
Lego _and_ write pointless games. I think I should quit work :)

Wait! don't go sleepless!!
First go to.
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/010-2.htm
and check out the fun we've had with these rules found at
http://www.brikwars.com/
In my Brickshelf folder I have a couple of pics of a vehicle resembling a
spce marine rhino, and some space marine landspeeders.
There are even rules for large roboty things in Brikwars so you can pick
(and mix) your prefered time-period/technology level.

The only thing you'll need after looking at all that is someone to play
against...

James (who loves blowing things up!!)

P.S. IF you quit work, how will you afford more LEGO?