 Local / Australia / 4597
Re: Paypal.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:03:05 GMT

You mean use your existing balance to pay for items. Well i'm not sure but i
presumed i could. Paul if you let me know your paypal Email i will send you
some money 50 cents or something, and see what happens. If that is ok?

Because you are right if Paypal won't let us spend our credits it is
basically useless. For accepting payments anyway.

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message

And they won't let me use credits I have in my Paypal
account to pay for other things - it has to be redeemed to a card • account.

Eww. That's bad, really bad. I was counting on doing that too.
Jason, is this true for you too? If so, then Paypal suddenly becomes about
half as useful by March. I mean, when they stop allowing withdrawals to
card, then suddenly we can't do _anything_ with Paypal credits, right?

--
Cheers,
Paul