 Local / Australia / 4598
Re: Paypal.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:49:01 GMT

From: "Jason King" <jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au>
You mean use your existing balance to pay for items. Well i'm not sure but • i
presumed i could. Paul if you let me know your paypal Email i will send • you
some money 50 cents or something, and see what happens. If that is ok?

I think you will find that Ross can't spend his credits because he can't
register his credit card.

Martin (S)