 Local / Australia / 3540
Re: Close Encounters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:26:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, David Low writes:

...and you've de-lurked with style!! Hi Jeremy! Where in the wide brown
brick are you posting from? Want to have a go at the "fun facts about me" form?

Brunswick, VIC.  My LEGO re-birthing is based around wargaming: GO BRIKWARS!

In a frantic frenzy of futile factorisation I found:

20637 = 3.3.2293
73602 = 2.9.47.29
0637  = 7.7.13 and
7360 =  320.23

Woah, slow down Prof. Low, I was just making pretty pictures with MY
number-box, YOU seem to know what those OTHER buttons do!

Perhaps it's all a bit Pythagorean for the mug punter --

Yeah, that's what I just said...

JEREMY D