 Local / Australia / 2535
Re: Studfest: Part the Fifth - Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:37:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

My army numbered 121 figs. So not counting Dave Low's forces that's really
300+ 'figs. Oh.

And those 300+ figs were rather photogenic on the day.  Kevin's 34 pics are in
and cropped and ready for posting (...wait for it...wait for it!).

Time to be doing some story writing, for which I will need some details.

It seems to me that Bond-sai, keen to strut his stuff on the parapet of King
Kevin's castle, magically moved the Richard II's babes into the castle, and
tipped Richard II off as to where they had turned up.  Accordingly, Richard II
turned his forces (largely commanded by Tiberius Flint) on the castle (the
Great Fleet of the Restoration largely remaining on station outside the mouth
of the river, sending in the two cogs) in concert with Bond-sai's magically
spooky horde.  David, of the anarchic peasant collective outside the castle,
largely ignored by King Kevin, rallied to Kevin's defence largely because they
had had entirely enough of heavy horse trooping about on the peasant's muck.
The muck itself was so offended that it gave forth Gregory, the muck monster,
who set upon Bond-sai's and Richard IIs men with a passion. Monkey, Tripitaka,
Pigsy and whats-his-name were just swanning about looking for fish.

(I'm not going to tell you what happenned just because you weren't there -
you'll just have to wait and read about it :-)

I could use notes on exactly which guys had names, did what and need
mentioning, plus any other thoughts you may have had on what the pugnacious
combatant dudes were thinking.

Thanks Kevin for the shots (they're great).

I plan to have a draft page up for your consideration on the weekend :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...