 Local / Australia / 2522
Re: Studfest: Part the Fifth (Re: LegOz 2000.8 - BrikWars)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

Bugg..bother. I did mean medieval, i.e. TL 2. IIRC that's what
everyone's got quite a bit of, and can do some scenery (with
cool barred windows) for.

TL2. Oh well, fair enough.

(Keep TL3 for the next next time - Studfest: Part the Seventh! ;-)

Richard
Still baldly dreaming up grand armies...