 Local / Australia / 2310
  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) But the new soccer isn't just a promotion; it's a theme that will probably last 2 years as normal. (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) The theme is a standard theme but we have what we believe are promotional prices on this theme, around 1/2 RRP, and it is rumoured that the prices will go back up soon. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) Yeah, I knew you knew that :), the other respondent didn't seem to understand the prices were the issue rather than set availability. I don't know when they are going back up if at all, no-one seems to really know. I've heard rumours of "in a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

I was told by Customet Service that the pricing of the soccer sets was determined by Marketing, and that customer service doesn't have anything to do with the pricing. As marketing doesn't deal with customers (as silly as that may seem) and customer (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) I forgot to ask, how much are you guys paying? I've been paying around 20 USD per bus, both here in the US, and while I was in europe. If you really are paying 10 US a bus or so I'd be interested in exploring with someone (before they go off (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) Ah, knew I'd read that somewhere - thanks :) Do we actually have marketing people in Aus? You'd think that they were in an office on the other side of the planet, for all they seem to not understand Australia as a market. The LA customer (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

Okay following prices are in Australian dollars (I'll let you guys over the pond do the conversion for a change ;) Buses - $17ish Single Stands - $13ish Expansion sets - $13ish Double Stands - $17ish Camera/Security/medical stand - $30ish Soccer (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) Around $17 - $17.99 AUS dollars per bus which is about $10.50 US if I've converted in the right direction :) (...) Buses are completely sold out in my area but I can't speak for the mainlanders (I'm in Tasmania, the island beneath). Deidre (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) That does give a good idea thanks. (...) Technically yes, but practically, no. It's likely I will be on a very tight timeline (unlike when I was in europe earlier this month) and there's a chance that I won't have time or that they'll be sold (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

Hi All, I spoke to the South East Qld Sales Rep today who states that the soccer lego prices are definitely NOT going up above their present price level, eg. 3409 at $54.95 is full price. I just laybyed two 3409's priced at $41.20 at the Target (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

I'm not sure if this would be of great help, but when converting currencies I always use (URL) as they have a good conversion setup. IE you pick the currency you're in, the currency you're going to be in, and put in an amount, which is optional (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

And here's another one that I use: (URL) H. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) Well alrighty then! If there IS someone who can possibly do this, mail me NOW before the sale's over or the stock is drawn down. I am looking to buy 20 to 30 of each color bus, seriously. MTW passenger car production is depending on this, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)