 Local / Australia / 1617
Re: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:25:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori wrote:
<british accent> "Always look on the bright side of life, <whistle>" • <\british
accent>
<grin>

"Remember what Monty Python say?"
"'Always look on the bright side of life?'"
"No.  'No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!'"

Or something like that.  I've been watching too many bad Gwyneth Paltrow
videos lately.

ROFL.... that was actually a good movie, IMHO... but never mind. I love
philosophy, so the whole concept was interesting (tho' I can't say much about
the acting ;-).

-Shiri
FUT .o-t.fun