 Local / Australia / 1616
Re: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
To which the end conclcusion ran something like "apart from the aqueduct,the
sanitation, the roads, health, education, law...what have the Romans ever done
for us?"

<british accent> "Always look on the bright side of life, <whistle>" <\british
accent>
<grin>

"Remember what Monty Python say?"
"'Always look on the bright side of life?'"
"No.  'No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!'"

Or something like that.  I've been watching too many bad Gwyneth Paltrow
videos lately.

Steve