 Local / Australia / 1528
1527  |  1529
Subject:
SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:53:06 GMT

OK....I've been trying to keep up with all the posts.....
As you all know, I'm willing to lend my designing skills and equipment, for
any logos or designs for us lego fans, I was going to work on some more this
weekend....BUT....I need to know what I'm designing...????
What is the Australia Wide organisation going to be called....???
And is our group (STUDS) still called STUDS....???
And if any other organisations need any logos designed...cause thats what I do
in the real world....!!! :  )