 Local / Australia / 1536
Re: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:33:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:

I thought the logo you had was ideal, in fact I would be happier when doing
public shows with this on handouts/banner pages.

As for Aust wide,
LegOz sounds good to me....short....simple...and says everything....

My NLSO opinion was she couldn't stand Oz used in any way as an attachment,
as it's used in sporting language. I'm sort of indifferent.
We need opinions from our other-state readers, if they have recovered from
this weeks' loc.au debates.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

Well let me know what flyers need to be donw, then I'll organise it....

Kev... :  )