 Local / Australia / 14417
Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 14:20:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
[snipped]
I hope this puts out the fire it is not an apology as I don't consider I need
to give one as views are free and should be debated that way.
Tim did ask in his first post for "comments" or "Critics".

Peter,
I anyone wants an apology from you it's not for giving your opinions, it's for
being RUDE about it. Being rude to people isn't ok and never has been. I find it
saddening that you would either lack the wisdom to realise it, or lack the
sensitivity to care about it.

I wonder whether you ever stopped to wonder whether there's a connection between
all your "curmudgeonly antics" and the dwindling of this forum away to nothing.