 Local / Australia / 14413
Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:06:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Peter,

thanks for your comments regarding the Sydney Clubs efforts over the last few years. From a technic builder, it has been a stack of fun building trains.☺

Im sure you’re well aware that the biggest issue during a show is crowd control but J.P. was able to snap this quick pic during a quite moment on the sunday of the last Australian Model Railway Association. Im sorry you (or your club) couldn’t make it. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpmanalo/SLTC/20070110AMRAShow/20070930SundayDay2/imgp0866.jpg.

I appologise for the lack of pictures uploaded on Brickshelf, i’ll make a cerious effort to take a camera this year however, we prefer to let our creations and many awards pave a reputation for us. Not an easy task to better ourselves but we are trying none the less. Maybe you chould come along to our next show and take your own photos ?

Kodos to the fellas in Queensland. A very talented sydney builder has just moved to Brisy. Maybe he can show you a thing or two about building trains like us such as 100% stud coverage.

Dave is respocible for one of the only Lego builds of a NSW City Rail K-Set which im sure the regulars at AMRA will miss this year.

Theres a lot on this year for SLTC.

Mind the pun but we have a few new additions and surprises in stock.
  • new layout
  • new members
  • new parts
  • new trains
We can only hope that one day we will have similar Brickshelf representation as BLTG. That would be wizard.

Hope to see you at our next show,

...or don’t you like being showed up ?

Steve