 Local / Australia / 14410
Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:08:53 GMT

--snip--

Matt it was made for more than 10 year olds to play with Allister has a bit of a
fixation about this statement or he wouldn't be spending all the money that he
is on making "Fugly" tanks and the such.

--snip--

Actually that tank was made entirely from my bricks so Allister spent no money
on them.

Cheers All
Have a fantastic day
Peter Parsons