 Local / Australia / 14411
Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:48:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Hi all
Gee a few comments about a "Fugly" tank and it upsets a hornets nest??
some people can't take criticism??

Some people can't give it either.

Allister yes I am still struggling with the old FTX but don't you worry about
that I will get some photo's up soon and they will show just how popular BLTG
was at all of it's shows perhaps SLTC can show some of the hundreds of people
who stood in front of there table at last years show??

Maybe we should hold a vote to see which is the coolest lego train club, if it's
important to your little ego.

Also don't worry about my
intelligence as I am quite sure I have a much better employment with my
experience than you!!

LOL. Yeah, Queensland Rail is the employer of choice. Too funny.

Oh and by the way you are all invited to
Ipswich in June to have a look at the new permanent layout and it will be
running perfectly but you will have to pay to enter the Museum to see it believe
me it will be worth it. Sydney group might just get a few idea¡¦s on how to
catch up.

I'm heading to the model train show this weekend at the RNA. I suppose there'll
be no Lego trains this time around, but that's ok, I'm sure there'll be plenty
of stuff made by the 'real experts' there to see.

Cheers,

Allister