 Local / Australia / 1369
Re: New 2000.2 catalogue - sexism rules OK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:22:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Those trees were great, the new trees are bizarre when compared.
I think I had six or seven types of 2D trees.

They came as a pack of six, I recall, 5 trees and a row of bushes. Looking
at the LUGnet database (and taking into account the age I was), I think I
have found the set (or one very like it):

It's hard to tell from that image, but I can picture them in my head,
the green had a couple of different shades too (I remember a brighter green).

I also had a pack of six national flags. The closest I can find is a 9-pack:

I didn't have flags, but I had road signs and heaps of the two-high lattice
fences with lattice fence-gates, and I remember street lights with a square
base, they were grey I think.

It's marvellous that I can remember perfectly how many trees and flags I got
in a pack of Lego at age 5 (and haven't seen for over 30 years), but cannot
remember where I parked this morning :-)

Same here, I forget what I ate, if I ate and where I ate.
But not what Lego sets I bought and saw in the same time period.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>