 Local / Australia / 1478
Re: New 2000.2 catalogue - sexism rules OK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:52:12 GMT

"Peter Callaway" <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote in message
Tell
most people you spent the weekend building with LEGO, or doing a jigsaw • puzzle
or some other single-task multi-hour activity and they'll think you're the
most boring thing in existance.

This is the view that most people have of thesis students, who spend a whole
year doing a single task. :)

Excuse me, I haven't done anything on my thesis for three hours, I'd better
go read another book....

David Drew.