 Local / Australia / 12073
Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:

My proffesional appologies to both Michael and Richie(for targeting his
contest) I have let my feelings of the lack of local support for our Train
Show entry to overwhelm me. I withdraw all the postings I have sent and
please all have a good contest.

Thanks, Peter.

Please note that it is not just *my* contest... Mel and Ozbricks are both
putting up $$$ of prizes too, and Mel was the driving force in making it bigger
than the original 'win a McDonalds Bionicle' concept.

Even though there is no 'train' category in the contest, I think there are
categories where train MOCs could be entered (and there's not much competition
yet...), so perhaps the two birds / one stone concept could apply?

All the best for the train show... I'll look forward to seeing the pics!

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Ummm errr... what the?... it's **just** a competition with you building stuff...
not a competition of/over other things... I have just read several last posts
and I feel somewhat slapped... Not just from what was said about the competition
but even to a few events back here, at home... I'm sure my local guys will soon
find out about that one...

Somewhat confused and disappointed...

Mel