 Local / Australia / 12056
Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:

   A contest is only as good as its entrants. You haven’t made anything yet ;)>
My proffesional appologies to both Michael and Ritchie(for targeting his contest) I have let my feelings of the lack of local support for our Train Show entry to overwhelm me. I withdraw all the postings I have sent and please all have a good contest. Michael I will Email you personally with another matter that probably was the one that pushed me over the edge. again to all who took offence of my posting sorry have a good contest.

Peter Parsons LUGNET Member 348