 Local / Australia / 12055
Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:39:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:

   A contest is only as good as its entrants. You haven’t made anything yet ;)>

Michael When I want coments from you I will ask!!
Why did you post then? Just to unilaterally announce that someone else’s contest was dead, two weeks after it had started? And you talk about respect?

   your lucky we live in a democracy so you can air your views!!

Yes I am. Do you have a point, or is this some kind of pseudo-threat?

   It is a shame that the local people don’t put as much effort into their local group events as what they do in to the national side of things.They might just might get some respect from some of the original members of the > group.

Oh, I don’t have your respect. I am floored. I don’t contribute much to the train shows because I am not a trainhead. What small things I can add depend on my interests, free time and quite meagre collection. If you don’t think these are worthwhile I’ll happily withdraw them, and never come to a train meeting or show again.

   (Yeah I know, train show etc)>

Don’t think the train show stops me Michael. I have done more Lego displays > for non profit and other organisations from my own stock of Lego than you have had hot dinners.

Good for you. What’s your point? If you wanted help with these displays perhaps posting about them every now and again would be a good idea, because this is the first I’ve heard of them.

   The deadline could always be extended a month or two if there aren’t enough entries.>

What and waste more time on Loc au
I don’t know what the hell you mean by this. No one is forcing you to waste time on anything. Honestly you’ve taken a light-hearted comment and blown it way out of proportion.

Michael