 Local / Australia / 12053
Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 06:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:
A contest is only as good as its entrants.  You haven't made anything yet ;)>

Michael When I want coments from you I will ask!!
your lucky we live in a democracy so you can air your views!!
It is a shame that the local people don't put as much effort into their local
group events as what they do in to the national side of things.They might just
might get some respect from some of the original members of the group.

(Yeah I know, train show etc)>

Don't think the train show stops me Michael. I have done more Lego displays for
non profit and other organisations from my own stock of Lego than you have had
hot dinners

The deadline could always be extended a month or two if there aren't enough
entries.>

What and waste more time on Loc au