 Local / Australia / 12065
Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:39:22 GMT

Good on you Peter! Humility seems to be a rare virtue in people these days. You’ve certainly earned my respect!

I’ll second that. Sorry Peter and the group, this is a result of deeper issues within Bugs and a few misplaced and stupid things I said. I think it is slightly clearer now.

Michael