 Local / Australia / 12054
Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 05:18:35 GMT

A contest is only as good as its entrants.  You haven't made anything yet ;)

(Yeah I know, train show etc)

I have a plan and everything for this contest too.  but with so many other
things to do (like study) and a couple of other Lego builds in progress it
will be a little while before I can get around to it.  But I will

The deadline could always be extended a month or two if there aren't enough
entries.

Might be an idea I guess

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson